Saturday, July 29, 2017

Looking back...


You may notice that I have recently purged many blog posts from this blog. Many of these blogs have to do with sensational topics such as Reptilians, bloodlines, space travel, etc. Although these things are part of the overall narrative of my life, I am very uncomfortable at the way these things about my life have been sensationalized by some interviewers. Some interviewers have done this for the purpose of building their own career; some have done this simply because this is their career. They chase after the sensational, and that is what their audience desires. Looking back now, I regret some of the choices I made in the interviews I did and with whom I did them with. I never meant to bring the focus on the sensational. I have always, first and foremost, wanted to point people to Jesus Christ as being the One Who brings salvation to all, and through whom forgiveness of sin and redemption is possible. However, that message has seemed to been lost somewhere along the lines. Therefore, while I can't control the fact that the interviews I have done may still be out there on the world wide web, I can control what goes on this blog. The main message I want people to get from me is one of salvation through the work of Jesus Christ, and I would like this blog to reflect that.